eSign Makes My Life eAsier!
September 07, 2016
eSign Makes My Life eAsier!
Director in CorporateManagement Consulting Company, 1-10 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Sign
We use Adobe eSign for all of our contracts/agreements. We send approximately 4-5 agreements out each week. Most agreements are signed by one client, but occasionally we need to send it to 2+ additional signers, and eSign makes that process very simple. Before I joined our company, they were still sending hard copy agreements that had to be printed/signed/scanned twice. Adobe eSign makes us more efficient and our clients much prefer it to the old print/sign/scan method.
- eSign is very easy for the end user. Clients rarely have issues receiving/reviewing and following the instructions to sign the document.
- The "Manage" section in the eSign interface is very handy. In a quick snap shot I can see agreements we have outstanding, the ones I need to sign, as well as all of the recently signed and/or cancelled. Rather than having to check with the employee who issued the agreement as to its status, I can just check there.
- I really like the reminder functionality as well as the history log for each document. Before we reach out to a client who hasn't signed their agreement we can check to see whether or not they've viewed it (including the specific date and time) and we can easily send them a friendly reminder.
- The document "send" process has several steps. There are about 10 fields you fill in before you move to the next page to position the signature boxes on the actual document. If you forget or miss-fill one of the the fields, you cannot go back. You have to start over.
- The history log does not keep track of the reminders you send.
- eSign has absolutely made our contracting and onboarding process more seamless. Clients appreciate the convenience.
- eSign has improved our internal processes. Instead of having to wait on verbal/email communication that a contract has gone out, we can instead log in and check the system.
- Our client files are all practically paperless. Agreements are stored as PDFs in the cloud. Less paper, less clutter, more security!
For our Company's purposes, eSign meets all of our document signing needs. I find the system easy to use and very cost effective. Our clients have no trouble receiving, reviewing and signing our documents.
eSign was the first program I tried, and we've been happy with it for 3 years. I find it easy to use and very cost effective.
Adobe eSign has worked for every contract our company has issued for the past 3 years. From simple one signature consulting agreements, to multiple page, multiple signer partnership agreements and MNDAs, we find the program meets all of our needs. Clients receiving our contracts rarely ever have any trouble viewing, downloading and signing the document. We have not found an instance for which eSign has not worked.
Using Adobe Sign
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- The manage/summary section. Provides a snapshot of activity that I find very helpful.
- Choose between initials, a simple signature, or a time/email stamped signature block depending on what you need/prefer.
- Send reminders to Clients who don't sign in a timely fashion.