The "Premiere" editing software of todayhttps://www.trustradius.com/video-editingAdobe Premiere ProUnspecified9.11411012019-09-11T21:28:18.256Z
September 11, 2019
The "Premiere" editing software of today
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Premiere Pro
Premiere Pro is the backbone software to our organization; in order to function outside of the live broadcast or streaming space, we rely on it heavily. The entire Adobe creative suite lends us support through all of our video projects, but our primary usage lies in Premiere to bring it all to life.
- Integration with other Creative Cloud software offers the ability to make changes to audio, animations, etc., and have them be implemented into Premiere with no hassle.
- The most well-documented editing software online. You can find tutorials for any issue or fix very easily through almost any channel.
- The stock or built-in effects and editing tools get the job done and there are always more customized or tailored packs to purchase if need be.
- Can crash if projects get too intensive - requires a relatively beefy computer too.
- Long render/export times - Stick to Adobe Media encoder, don't export straight from this program unless it's a relatively small or simple file.
- Expensive for amateurs or first timers - there are no options to buy it outright, only to subscribe and pay a monthly fee.
I've never really had any issues - updates are constant and frequent, and it's never been in a situation where I had to contact a representative to sort out an issue with the program or my account.
Do you think Adobe Premiere Pro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Premiere Pro's feature set?
Did Adobe Premiere Pro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Adobe Premiere Pro go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Premiere Pro again?