Have your cake and eat it too!
February 21, 2017
Have your cake and eat it too!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
What a great system! We use WFN across the organization as a whole and have branded it as "The Lowdown" to our staff. We wanted a name that would remind staff that they can find all they need (get "the lowdown") on the platform. We use WFN as our employee intranet system - it's a catch-all for all pay statements, policies, forms, reminders, and updates for staff. But, it also acts as a workflow management system for all of our managers. We can map information to different departments, should we choose to do so, and have increased our staff's sense of accountability. Our staff and managers have the power to accomplish whatever goal they set using our system. Every minute that is dedicated to training in the system is rewarded tenfold. Yes, it takes time to learn the bells and whistles of the system - but, investing in the system is worth every minute of toil.
- Employee self-service - eliminate paperwork, give your employees power, and simplify your workflow!
- Intranet system - share what's new with your staff, track all of your company's policy forms, and roll-out various trainings!
- Onboarding activities (custom activity management) - eliminate all your new hire paperwork and focus cultural assimilation during those first couple of days!
- Implementation - as an administrator, make sure that you know what's happening at every point of implementation! This process can be disjointed.
- Training - the learning curve is steep when adapting to this system. Be prepared to spend hours formally training, staying on the phone with customer service, and surfing the "Bridge" (a peer support system). Every minute you invest will be worth your time!
- Improved workflow - our managers and staff now have all the information they need independently from contacting the HR Department. Your HR Department can now focus on strategic initiatives rather than pushing paper and hunting down signatures.
- Decreased paperwork - information is collected, tracked, and stored within WFN. Say goodbye to those pesky HR data collection forms!
- Happy employees - employees perform at their best when they are provided the tools and resources they need to act independently! This platform provides that exact avenue for success.
When making the choice to pursue WFN, I courted four companies. All had bells and whistles comparable to WFN, some even had sexier features, but none had the same business longevity as ADP. I entered this agreement hesitantly due to ADP's customer service reputation, but dedicated myself to learning the programming and exploring the system weekly. This undoubtedly helped me communicate my needs and accomplish our agency goals. I am SO HAPPY that we landed with WFN and would highly recommend it to colleagues. From payroll to benefits management, WFN is a win.
We are a company of 100-130 (employees throughout the year) and have multiple needs within all of our departments. WFN takes care of all of those needs: from payroll management to information sharing. We are about to upgrade to a PTO system and are excited to explore the time tracking, shared calendars, and more. We currently use the system for traditional payroll/information tracking and as a global communication system. This platform has changed my life as an HR professional and I have very limited negative feedback.