ADP Workforce Now - It has you covered
February 20, 2020

ADP Workforce Now - It has you covered

Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now

We recently returned to ADP Workforce Now after 2 1/2 years with another product. We use the software across the entire organization. It has become the go-to resource for all of our managers. They no longer have to come to my office for information for an employee file. They can quickly check employee file information, PTO balances, schedules and pay information. It is all at their fingertips. ADP has streamlined our annual comp increases, and what was a multi day process, literally took me 15 minutes to set up and get ready to roll out.
  • Compensation - It is a quick process to set up.
  • Intuitive - ADP Workforce Now is EASY to use and doesn't take a lot of time to learn new processes.
  • Transferring employees between pay groups/pay class is very difficult and laden with hazards.
  • I would like to be able to "test" a set up (such as a Compensation Event or Benefit Enrollment) before rolling it out.
  • It has saved me so much time I was actually able to get to some of my filing.
  • We are able to actually work towards going to a paperless HR, thanks to ADP Workforce Now's ability to store documents.
Outside of minor wish list tweaks, there isn't anything we haven't been able to get accomplished with ADP Workforce Now. I actually look forward to product updates to see what the latest and greatest changes are. ADP does not disappoint.
  • We have an internal Data Warehouse that utilizes time and attendance information
This was probably the most difficult thing we have tried to get to work. All of our carrier feeds were completed amazingly fast, but this export was a challenge. We ended up setting up daily reports and hiring a third party to pull the report data into our Data Warehouse. Not exactly how we were hoping to accomplish this, but not surprising either. I consider this more a limitation on our side, than ADP's side.
It is like night and day. We left ADP for Ceridian Dayforce, only to go back to ADP before our contract with Ceridian Dayforce was up. ADP's customer service runs circles around Ceridian Dayforce. At ADP, your support concerns are taken care of on the spot (or within 24 hours if not urgent); it doesn't take days, weeks or even months. With ADP, product improvements do not require you to relearn a whole new way to do your job. With ADP if you don't have time to do all of the in depth training, you can still do your job. The product is that intuitive. I do recommend you find the time to do the training, it will allow you to use the product to it's fullest. With ADP you don't need to know SQL to create a report. ADP's reporting is very easy. If you can't get the information you need, ADP's reporting team will help you create the report you need without charging you $200 an hour. While ADP doesn't have a "sandbox" to set up and test setup changes (such as workflows, Open Enrollment, On-boarding, Benefits etc), they also don't require you to program your system yourself either. I don't need to learn SQL or HTML. ADP doesn't provide excuses, they don't need to.
Annual merit increases are now so simple to set up and roll out, that I have time to concentrate on other things. Maintaining employee records is simple. Recruiting has been very easy to implement and even easier to use. This product is very user friendly in every aspect we utilize. There really is not a scenario that I can think of that ADP Workforce Now wouldn't be a great fit.

ADP Workforce Now Feature Ratings

Employee demographic data
Employment history
Job profiles and administration
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
Organizational charting
Organization and location management
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
Pay calculation
Support for external payroll vendors
Benefit plan administration
Direct deposit files
Salary revision and increment management
Reimbursement management
Approval workflow
Balance details
Annual carry-forward and encashment
View and generate pay and benefit information
Update personal information
View company policy documentation
Employee recognition
Report builder
Pre-built reports
Ability to combine HR data with external data
Performance plans