October 26, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
We use Workforce Now for our retail company to track time and attendance for our employees. It is pertinent to have timekeeping as unproblematic as possible.
- Automatically flags issues with timekeeping. Regarding miss punches, staying later or coming in earlier than scheduled.
- Schedules are easy to input.
- Processing Payroll is easy and straightforward.
- More in depth on miss punches. It always says MISSING OUT PUNCH when it could be a lunch punch or a missing IN punch.
- Scheduling tends to freeze up or slow down during input, making the process take a little longer than normal.
- When internet is down, or scheduled maintenance ADP Workforce is not accessible.
Do you think ADP Workforce Now delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP Workforce Now's feature set?
Did ADP Workforce Now live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ADP Workforce Now go as expected?
Would you buy ADP Workforce Now again?
Usually when I have to call to get assistance, the customer service is great and they always make sure my problem is solved before we hang up.