Overall Satisfaction with Agorapulse
We use Agorapulse to manage our social media accounts for our New Construction Home Building profile at Chesapeake Homes. It is a great way to manage all of our organic and paid posts through our Facebook, Instagram, and Linked In Accounts. It has proven to be highly useful and makes life in marketing much easier.
- User Friendly Desk Top Version - super easy to navigate through Agorapulse and self teach.
- Organization - provides easy ways to keep track of all social media account activity.
- Customer Service - the customer service of Agorapulse is super great. Always very responsive and willing to have meeting with team member to help them adapt to the app.
- Mobile Version - is less user friendly. Harder to like posts.
- Notifications - sends lots of emails that aren't accurate saying there are missed comments.
- Mobile Version again - I believe the app could be way more user friendly and more similar to the desktop version. It varies too much between the two.
- It has saved our company a lot of time digging through all different social medias to be responsive to consumers
- It has helped us be more responsive to prospects, so better lead generation
- Agorapulse allows us to be in touch quicker with our prospects, meaning better lead to appointment generation as well.
We have not tried anything like Agorapulse, it was a one hit wonder. We were recommended it through a summit for New Construction Home Building, got it and loved it. The only feedback I have is the Mobile Version. Has room for improvement.
Do you think Agorapulse delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Agorapulse's feature set?
Did Agorapulse live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Agorapulse go as expected?
Would you buy Agorapulse again?
I love the desktop version. It is incredibly easy to navigate and self teach. The mobile version is horrid. I really do not like it and neither do my team members. If I found another app that had both features working well, I would probably consider switching over to that because the mobile version really is not good. It is hard to like a post and review. It is hard to respond. It needs to have a better accessibility system to engaging with a post.
Absolutely amazing customer service. Some of it seems very automated and feels like you are not talking to a person. It would be better if it was just a normal email platform that it was coming from. But overall super great customer service and the company is always willing to walk new members through the use of Agorapulse which is awesome.
I love Agorapulse and truly find it to be incredibly useful for our company. We have two different websites so two different social media platforms for both of these. Meaning two Facebook pages, two Instagrams... therefore hard to manage sometimes. This allows us to view all new notifications through one platform. It has been a lifesaver for our marketing team.