Appian Review for Company-Wide Work Flows
Overall Satisfaction with Appian
- Automatic Email Task Notification: Very simple with almost no code required.
- Task Escalation: If a user has not completed a task within a certain time frame, tasks can be automatically escalated on a set schedule.
- One platform for development. The majority of what is developed for the Internet browser will translate seamlessly to a mobile device. Developers are maintaining code for a browser application and a mobile device application.
- Easy to develop applications and re-use code for multiple applications.
- Better integration with external DB other than SQL Server.
- Export limit of data to Excel needs to be increased.
- Date/time stamp of exported data into Excel fix.
- Time Gain: Decrease in man hours to automate manual processing.
- Cost Savings: In house development, not paying Contractors to develop applications.
- Less Paper: Electronic approvals stored within the process, no more forwarding/printing of email approvals.