Overall Satisfaction with Ascentis
We use Ascentis for HR1, payroll, timekeeping, and recruiting. It has been an easy program to use and after using many different Payroll and HR systems throughout my career, I found that this was the easiest program for us. I have used HR1, payroll, and timekeeper, and all are fairly easy to use if you have used any other HR/Payroll system before. We have 9 Warehouses and all of them use the timekeeper for our 300+ hourly employees. It's nice to have both the finger readers and the web-based system.
- This program has a great interface between the HR1, timekeeper and payroll.
- The payroll system makes it easy to process payroll and what your not familiar with, they have the community to help you.
- I have used other payroll systems and they have been extremely complicated to get files from external systems. The Ascentis programs makes it so easy that you think you are missing something, you're not. It really is that easy.
- I really like the reports that we receive from the payroll system when we do a calculation. They automatically offer an Excel file and a PDF for the payroll register. This makes auditing the payroll so easy.
- I have had really good experience with customer service via email. I know what needs to be done with payroll and when I ask them to do something, they always will check things for me and do the changes needed immediately.
- This system works with those who are new to payroll and those who have been doing payroll for years.
- Recently, we began to have delays in getting the payroll calculated, but it seems to be fixed.
- I know my HR partners sometimes have issues with employees showing up in the timekeeper. They usually have to have Ascentis Timekeeper customer service assist them.
- They currently do not process payroll in other countries like Canada.
- For the amount of money we spend, we get a comprehensive system that is well worth the cost.
From all the other companies mentioned above, I have found that Ascentis is the easiest product to use. I was only introduced to this program a few months ago, and it has been easy to figure out and not too complicated. I really like the fact that I can make changes easily.
I like to use email communication rather than the call line. I get a great response from them and usually whatever I need is completed within a few hours or a day.
Each time I have to register for a new jurisdiction, the Ascentis payroll/tax team send me an email and all the links that are needed. I have had great work with them and enjoy working with them. Also, we acquired 2 companies and the implementation team that assisted us to get the prior taxables in the system were great. The best results I have had was that Ascentis and Cerdiain filed our Amendments within a few weeks rather than the 18 months it took my prior payroll company.
For Payroll. It's so easy to process payroll. The reports are great and the ability that you as a processor have to make changes in Ascentis is awesome. I use the calendar quite often. I like that if you need to process payroll and have a check created, it can easily be done without having to process an entire payroll. On the other hand, if you need to do an off-cycle payroll, you set it up yourself and process. You do not need to wait for customer service to do it for you.