Overall Satisfaction with Bazaarvoice Conversations
Bazaarvoice is being used at our organization to gain deeper insights into our customer satisfaction with our products, measure overall customer sentiment, and identify areas of improvement within our brand and products.
- Bazaarvoice does a great job of integrating with our sites and their designs
- Bazaarvoice does a great job of communicating with their customers - lots of support available
- Bazaarvoice has done a good job of kicking off some deeper analytics for our organization
- Bazaarvoice's backend analytics and UI is overall clunky and confusing. There is a pretty steep learning curve. It needs to be updated.
- The reporting on Bazaarvoice is also clunky. The export tool is confusing and not pretty. It needs to be updated.
- Although we've got great technical support, I wish there was more "consulting" happening to help us understand how we can leverage the data we're collecting even more smartly than what we are.
- Bazaarvoice has kick started some deeper personalization touchpoints within our company.
- Bazaarvoice has proven its worth after we did internal research on the impact of reviews on customer's purchase journeys
Bazaarvoice is great for larger retailers who need to display ratings and reviews on their site. There are also tons of other features that BV offers that our company can't take advantage of since we don't sell directly online. If we did, there'd be even more benefit available to us. Companies who are looking to connect with their customers from purchase to reviews - this is a great tool for you.