Overall Satisfaction with Buzzsumo
I manage a team of social media specialists and we have been using Buzzsumo for over four years to help us identify the most relevant and trending content and topics to keep our client's social media fresh and informative in the eyes of their audiences. Influencer marketing in 2020 has become more tantamount to social media success and the Buzzsumo tool allows us to find new opportunities for our brands to establish meaningful influencer connections. At our agency, we use Buzzsumo to identify top hashtags, top trending content, new content, and analyze competitor content in real-time. We love how the dashboard houses all of this information for our social media and content marketing teams all in one place for cross-collaboration.
- Identifying competitor content in real-time
- Backlink insights for content marketing
- Facebook Analyzer
- Hashtag search capabilities
- Real-time data and analysis
- The price is a little costly for us
- Would love for it to integrate with Google Ads keyword planner better
- Competitor advertising benchmark analysis
- We have received positive feedback from our clients that they love our content they continue to partner/spend with us to manage their social media.
- The ability to produce content makes our teams more efficient and is overhead has become less costly.
- Both our content marketing and social media teams use this tool together collaboratively which saves us money.
- Sprout Social and Salesforce are extremely expensive and don't offer the same powerful content marketing features that Buzzsumo offers for a third of the price
- The crisis monitoring and social listening tools within Buzzsumo are much more user-friendly
- The permissions in Sprout Social get very confusion and setup has been a pain and the content analysis features aren't that intuitive
The support we have received over the years has been wonderful. They have definitely demonstrated excellent customer service. We find the chat support to be the quickest and most useful for the day-to-day questions. A rep always responds very timely, answers our questions, and sends a follow-up to ensure we're maintaining success.
Compared to other social monitoring and listening tools that we've used in the past, Buzzsumo's interface is extremely user-friendly and the navigation and setup is a breeze. The demonstration videos are also really useful to our team as we onboard new specialists. We also love the ability to make custom labels for our organization.
Do you think BuzzSumo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BuzzSumo's feature set?
Did BuzzSumo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of BuzzSumo go as expected?
Would you buy BuzzSumo again?
- The real-time data unmatched and Buzzsumo is continually improving their tools and dashboards every year (we've noticed that their team listens to suggestions and often implements new features based on how our industry is evolving).
- The price is a little steep for us. We are a small advertising agency and have a lot of tools to consider to improve our efficiency. We just wish it was a little less expensive.