Overall Satisfaction with Bynder Brand Portal
We use the platform both for client specific applications and internally. We use it to manage assets, licensing and rights. For clients, we manage large numbers of assets and relating to templates that can be used with minimal permissions and approvals. We use it for one source of approved assets. Our goal is to have it replace our server at some point as it's cloud-based and has greater storage capacity.
- Bynder's support materials are better than any other DAM platform I have worked with
- Responsiveness from support is exceptional - timely, thorough, helpful
- Merger with WebDAM has been seamless
- Management understands the end user experience
- The search functionality sometimes is challenging
- Many reminders about cookies - more than normal in the US at this time (due to EU compliance) - can be frustrating and confusing for our end users as not all US platforms have this
- One source for approved assets that can be accessed anywhere
- Templates end users can use without further approval process
- Reduction in staff and time because end users can access on their own without further approvals or management
- Reduction in creative staff time and efforts as templates can be customized within standards without further assistance
- Management of licensing and rights, including expiration's, to eliminate cost due to unauthorized use
WebDAM and Bynder merged, so we didn't have to choose between them. We found these two had the best templating functions, which was a must have for our clients. Their permissions and user group management also seem to be the most robust. We found their support, including site, documents and staff to be the most responsive.