Updated April 19, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Canva
Canva is being used to create advertisements for upcoming events. For example, if we want to post flyers up Canva is a great way to get your creativity out there. Another good feature that Canva has is being able to send out the work you've created. An example of this could be not wanting to waste paper, and spreading the word to a large number of people. In my personal experience Canva is being used within a department. It solves the business problems of creativity, and getting the word out in a unique and eco-friendly way.
- Organization - Canva is super user-friendly. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to navigate through it and it allows for easy use from the customer. It's definitely a strength because similar products will be more complex and require you to have a better understanding of design techniques.
- Variety - Canva has an extensive selection of different templates to use, as well as objects to create templates that are great for whatever you need.
- Options - Canva gives you options for what you are looking to do. For example, it is not only a great site to create ads or advertisements for. It is also useful for other things such as photo editing.
- Collaboration - There is not a way that you can collaborate with others from within. It would be cool if they created a feature to do that.
- Price vs. quality - What you pay for is what you get. If you are using the free version there are some limitations that can't let you get as creative as you want to.
- A good idea could be a have a likes and dislikes system where people can either like what you're doing, and maybe have a place to leave notes.
- It has attracted more members to clubs we have started. The uniqueness of the flyers shows that a lot of effort was put into what you are planning.
- It also has a free feature so there is only a positive impact on business. No cost and producing what you need equals a great return on investment.
I have used other products like Canva, like Adobe Photoshop, and they really don't compare. Photoshop is way too advanced and not user-friendly at all. If you don't have a background with photo editing software there isn't a use for beginners. While Canva is more of a simplistic way to edit what you want, or design flyers.
From personal experience, Canva is greatly suited for scenarios where you have to make some sort of advertisement or get the word out. For example, let's say there is a speaker coming to your job site and you want to have a big turn out, Canva can help create a cool and attractive flyer for you to send out. A less appropriate scenario would be to get RSVPs.