Overall Satisfaction with Canva
Canva is used by our graphics and marketing team for social media and printed pieces. I also use it as a Manager for creating presentations and slideshows for donors and board meetings. It is an affordable and easy-to-use tool that creates beautifully compelling graphic pieces for presenting our nonprofit.
- Free templates.
- Easy to learn and use.
- Able to create many different formats of graphics and presentations.
- I would like an easier way to copy elements from one creation to another within Canva.
- Canva helps us create compelling social media posts for our donors, leading to more donors and donations.
- Canva helps us create compelling mailers, leading to fundraising support and volunteers for our ministry.
- Canva allows us to create effective presentations for our board and corporate partners
While less powerful and with fewer features, for our purposes, Canva is more effective than Adobe PhotoShop. It is much easier to use and creates beautiful presentations that meet the needs of our organization. We do not need trained graphics professionals or a large budget to use Canva. Canva is awesome!
Do you think Canva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canva's feature set?
Did Canva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canva go as expected?
Would you buy Canva again?
Canva is well-suited to creating social media posts, graphics pieces for mailers, and presentations. It is not designed for more complicated or detailed graphics work, like editing or adjusting images, "photoshopping," etc. It works very well for small to medium-sized nonprofits without the budget to pay a professional graphics designer.