Overall Satisfaction with Canva
We use Canva to create social media assets for our clients. The Canva platform allows us to easily create, share, and store stunning and seamlessly branded libraries for each of our clients. The sharing tool allows us to bypass the time consuming process of having to email artwork for approvals.
- Easy-to-use templates! When you need a graphic on the fly, you can usually find one that will work with very little modification needed.
- The dynamic color picker is awesome! Upload your logo and it grabs your colors and builds your palette.
- Wide variety of formats available to download your finished work. For those that don't use Adobe, it's an excellent solution.
- I'd like to see a broader selection of fonts.
- Canva doesn't display bleed marks, which can create some alignment challenges if designing for print.
- Ruler marks on the drawing board would be a great addition
- The gift of time!
- Inspiration! When you need an idea to convey a message, the variety of templates helps gear up the creative process.
- Increase in client buy-in to the necessity of high impact imagery.
You can just about forget about using Publisher or PowerPoint once you start using Canva! Canva blows them out of the water! PosterMyWall is good for posters, just like it says in its name. If you are not a graphic designer by nature, then Photoshop is not for the inexperienced user.
Do you think Canva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canva's feature set?
Did Canva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canva go as expected?
Would you buy Canva again?
Creating a series of seamlessly branded social media graphics is as simple as a few clicks. Not the best choice if you're looking for a tool to design large-format graphics for print, such as banners, step-n-repeat backgrounds or other items that need to be formatted in CMYK or otherwise prepared for production.