Overall Satisfaction with Canva
Canva is used across our entire company. Every single person uses it--some more than others, but it is so easy and it helps keep our business branding on point and looking professional. It helps us to also share documents and templates so there is a uniformity to our customer-facing work. I also love how we can collaborate on projects together.
- Canva is very easy and intuitive to use.
- Onboarding new employees into the system is very simple and fast.
- Keeps branding consistent with the ability to save and reference key colors, fonts , logos, etc.
- I have two Canva accounts, my personal one and my business one, which also has a team component to it. I somehow have duplicated things on my login and can't figure out a way to delete the account that isn't being actively used. So if you have multiple accounts you'll want to assure you are setting them up correctly from the beginning. Perhaps watch a YouTube video on this before you dive in.
- I wish I could take just a single page from a deck and then save it on its own or add it to another deck.
- I am not sure if it does this, but I would like to be sharing my pitch decks with links to my Canva presentation and a history of who opened it, when, how long they were viewing it on each page, etc. and a password to view it or approved emails that can have access to the document.
- It has saved us thousands of dollars in design costs.
- Allows for quicker control over the design process.
- Ability to share items fast.
Canva is easier, faster, and less expensive than Adobe. It allows for people who are not graphic artists to create quality professional looking content fast. I have been able to save hundreds of dollars annually with a single Canva pro subscription vs. a full Adobe subscription. I also like how I can access Canva across devices and can even create on my mobile phone easily.
Do you think Canva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canva's feature set?
Did Canva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canva go as expected?
Would you buy Canva again?
Incredibly easy to use. Great for solo business owners as well as large teams. Probably not my first choice of programs to design intricate new design images. Great for building out quick content for social media that is consistent with branding. The publishing feature on social has some issues that I think could be fixed. Would be nice to easily post across platforms the same Canva image/post without having to save each one then post.