I can see commissions clearly now!
November 08, 2021

I can see commissions clearly now!

Tiffany Hardinger | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with CaptivateIQ

CaptivateIQ is being used in the sales org across multiple departments to share insight into commissions, understanding of deals include in payouts, and most importantly the ability to submit inquires and get answers on commissions. It's a simple way to see, manage, and track.
  • Show current and historical payouts
  • Allow the user to see detailed statements
  • Download detailed information via spreadsheets
  • Easily raise problems/issues with payouts
  • There are not many areas for improvement, it was simple and easy to use from the start.
  • Insight into my commissions
  • Clear communication around commissions
  • Ability to submit inquiries and get answers
  • It's helped our solutions engineering team be focused on supporting quota achievement for all sales reps.

Do you think CaptivateIQ delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with CaptivateIQ's feature set?

Did CaptivateIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of CaptivateIQ go as expected?

Would you buy CaptivateIQ again?

With CaptivateIQ I don’t have to depend on or wait for others to see, manage, track my commissions!! In the past, it was up to my manager to communicate commissions, and then it was just a total number, not a breakdown or summary of what deals were included. I love CaptivateIQ, especially the falling confetti. Commissions are clearly spelled out for upcoming payouts and I also have a really clear view to see what I have been paid on historically. CaptivateIQ is well suited to anyone in an industry that pays commissions or bonuses.

CaptivateIQ Feature Ratings