Overall Satisfaction with CaptivateIQ
Our department uses it to track sales deals, commission payouts, and accurately calculate how much each deal is worth. It addresses the business problems that we had in the past in that all of our commission payouts were not viewable by the employee, the site did not integrate with SFDC as well as Captivate does and the commission was not viewed until 15 days after the sales month came to a close.
- It shows the data in a succinct manner.
- The easy-to-use, view, and extract commission data help me better understand my sales month in review.
- Integration with SFDC for real-time data
- Could be unique to see a little box appear when a sale is completely synced up in Captivate and SFDC or a weekly readout on the status of commission earned to date
- Breakdown of each deal in an easy-to-read portal.
- An email with your monthly commission where you can click a link and it'll take you to a portal
- Real-time & accurate reporting
- Positive impact on Individual Contributors' transparency to their own sales metrics instead of just their managers viewing the data.
Do you think CaptivateIQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CaptivateIQ's feature set?
Did CaptivateIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CaptivateIQ go as expected?
Would you buy CaptivateIQ again?
It shows the data in a succinct manner. CaptivateIQ is easy-to-use, view and extract commission data helps me better understand my sales month in review. Our sales are tracked by the name of the company, points, and how much each point is worth in terms of payout dollars. I like that I can view it in my Salesforce and via email. Plus the fireworks that pop up when you enter into the email are fun. For example, I closed a deal worth 4 points and it tells me the breakdown of the points, how they were earned, and the exact commission affiliated with that deal.