Overall Satisfaction with Chartbeat
We use Chartbeat across the company to track user engagement on our news website. We use Chartbeat to track the performance of pages and the traffic that it attracts to better customise our product for our users.
- Analysis of user engagement and use retention on websites.
- Tracking of the performance of a specific page or a section or the website as a whole.
- Take informed decision based on the viewing trends and social media engagement by users.
- Could have an option to compare traffic from competitor websites.
- The pageviews data is only available for that day. Could have historical total pageviews data.
- Options to track engagement of a link on Twitter, too.
We have benefitted from Chartbeat in the sense that we could take informed decisions and customise our approach towards content that users might want to engage more with.
It is user friendly and has most of the features that give an insight into user engagement.
As I have mentioned earlier, we have used the results of the Chartbeat metrics to decide what kind of content does well on our website and that has helped us produce such kinds of contents.
Do you think Chartbeat delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Chartbeat's feature set?
Did Chartbeat live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Chartbeat go as expected?
Would you buy Chartbeat again?