Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Meraki MX
We used Cisco Meraki MX as an SD-WAN router across the whole organization. It also works as a very cost-effective replacement of traditional MPLS services, a redundant with fault tolerance capacity router, and a VPN concentrator for site-to-site and client-to-site tunnels. The Cisco Meraki MX also includes an enterprise-grade security solution that converts it into the very last appliance you will need in oder to get connected easily and securely to Internet without the rocket science that any traditional solution needs.
- Cloud management control panel
- Easy of use VPN
- Enterprise-grade security without complications
- Licensing co-term scenario is a little bit tricky
- Content filtering is not as granular as needed
- Lack of graphical inventory report
- 30% less need for IT staff
- 3x faster implementation and integration
- 2x less network downtime
We have deployed almost 250 devices in one week. This was almost 3 times faster than with a traditional solution. The administration is so easy that you can have a basic-skills IT staff to manage the whole solution. It is 30% more cost-effective in OPEX scenarios. The VPN is made easy and simple. Three clicks and you have established a site-to-site tunnel connecting 600 co-workers together.
- Cisco Meraki MR, Cisco Meraki MS, Cisco Meraki MV, Cisco Meraki SD-WAN, Cisco Meraki Wireless Access Point, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager), Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365, Carbonite Availability (formerly DoubleTake), Cisco Webex Board Series, Cisco Webex DX80, Cisco Webex Meetings, Fortinet FortiGate, Broadcom CloudSOC CASB, formerly from Symantec and Symantec Endpoint Security
We really trust in Cisco solutions as a network industry leader. Its acquisitions of Meraki, Viptela, and Umbrella (OpenDNS) have completed and improved its portfolio covering almost all the OSI levels from routing protocols to one of the best and most intuitive UX interfaces like Meraki's. Cisco has moved from proprietary to standardized protocols, improving its integration with any kind of solution from any brand.
Ease of use could be a synonym for Cisco Meraki MX. Even without an IT background, you can operate and manage Meraki's platform as well as an IT expert. Despite this, Cisco Meraki MX has enterprise-grade capabilities and a really strong security approach. You really can rely on Cisco Meraki to support all your networking needs: routing, switching, wireless, security, load balancing, and also IP CCTV.
- Aruba Networks Wireless LAN (WLAN), Cisco Aironet 3800 Series Access Points, Peplink Balance Router Series and FatPipe MPVPN
We choose Cisco Meraki MX because of its cloud control panel, its faster deployment, and its solid and integrated portfolio of solutions that cover almost all our network needs. All of these features are managed from one central location with a really complete set of reports. This makes Cisco Meraki MX a dream for any network administrator.
When you have several offices in a lot of different locations, the Cisco Meraki MX it is one of the best options available. With its cloud control panel, it makes it so easy to interconnect this location together with enterprise security without the complications. It also works great when you have Meraki or Cisco network gear.