Citrix ShareFile "ends" with distancehttps://www.trustradius.com/cloud-storageCitrix ShareFileUnspecified8.61161012019-04-10T19:44:52.168Z
April 10, 2019
Citrix ShareFile "ends" with distance
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Citrix ShareFile
The ShareFile is used internally in several departments of our company, mainly the sales and marketing since we have branches in different cities and we needed that the officials were able to work remotely in the same project. A safe form from the Citrix ShareFile fits perfectly into it, and with it, officials in different places can work together on the same project. ShareFile helped to cover the distance in a single detail.
- Security - When sending the file by email it could simply be shared externally outside the company, with sharefile you will no longer have this concern, you create a link to send the file and decide who has the permission to access it.
- Integration - You can easily integrate it with Outlook, or other Office 365 products, creating a very useful combination.
- Easy and fast implementation - After the purchase in a few minutes you will be using it, its implementation is easy and fast, you do not have to be an expert to configure it.
- Editing in the mobile app - it is a little limited, some tools have this custom, they deliver in the mobile application an adapted and limited version of the web / desktop version and the sharefile is fitting in this point
- The search function - is also somewhat limited, I had trouble finding some terms, I could have more filters
- Price - is a bit high, could be more competitive
- ShareFile has clear advantages, as I said before, it "eliminates" the distance, approximates affiliates, with it 2,3,4,10 or more people in different places could work and edit a same project as if they had in the same room, when in fact they are miles away from each other and undoubtedly it is much cheaper than paying a plane ticket for each one, hotel stay and etc to put them working together in a single room, ShareFile does this for a much lower price.
The optimal integration with Microsoft products was a differential, we already had office 365 so it made more sense to look for a tool that integrates well, after researches citrix has become a very obvious choice taking into account this factor and also the online edition of it which is very good.
ShareFile has several qualities, has great integration, great online collaborative editing among several members, secure file sharing. ShareFile has some weaknesses, nothing alarming or serious, details that can improve, therefore putting everything in the balance I believe this is a fair rating for the Citrix ShareFile.
I like the usability of ShareFile, it has proved extremely useful, once you get used to it you do not think of giving up, it is easy to use, taking some details that I quoted as the search function, it is very intuitive, its implementation is very simple, fast, without doubt the usability of ShareFile is good .
If you work on your own or work in teams with large numbers of people or work with people in different branches or locations that need to work together on one project, Citrix ShareFile will fit perfectly into it, it will "eliminate physical distance" by reducing your expenses with travel, tickets for company employees etc.