Overall Satisfaction with ClickFunnels
We are using ClickFunnels as a multi-purpose system to streamline our business operations. We are using it as both a website and for funnels for our leads and customers. We also provide some of our service delivery through ClickFunnels.
- ClickFunnels makes my business look professional, and feels like it adds that extra 'pop' to really wow both new and repeat customers.
- ClickFunnels has amazing customer support. Even when I'm confused on something, I feel completely confident that it will be resolved with a member of their support team.
- ClickFunnels by itself doesn't have some functions I feel are necessary and requires additional coding for these functions. They are provided with a separate service, which also has a learning curve.
- ClickFunnels can be a bit of a learning curve by itself and at first it can feel a bit overwhelming and daunting. I am a pretty techy person, and I still felt this way so I can only imagine for someone less familiar with techy things.
- With the use of ClickFunnels, I have gone from feeling like everything was chaotic and scattered to being 100% streamlined and efficient. Further, if I have a random idea for a new funnel, I can literally set everything up and send it out to my community in a matter of hours as opposed to days or longer before. To me that's everything.
- With the use of ClickFunnels, I feel very confident sending things to my community because I know they will have a positive experience which increases their trust in me as a service provider and a brand.
The biggest alternative I am familiar with to ClickFunnels is Leadpages. I felt Leadpages was nice overall, and it is more cost-effective than ClickFunnels. It had drag-and-drop, and also templates to use. However, to me Leadpages felt like another piece in a giant web I was weaving where ClickFunnels feels like the thing connecting all the pieces together in a very powerful way. I used to try and integrate Leadpages across my other tools and platforms, but it still left me feeling like I had too many scattered pieces and chaos. I can genuinely say I feel like ClickFunnels is way more streamlined and I love the fact that I can easily share Funnels and get detailed, multi-step funnels (as opposed to having to create and link every step of the funnel) in a matter of minutes.
I have had an amazing experience with ClickFunnels support. If it's after hours, there are people all over the world that pitch-in to answer questions and help out and they really know their stuff. Someone even randomly hopped on a Zoom call with me at 8pm with my kids acting crazy to help me figure out an urgent problem! Even when they don't have the exact solution, the ClickFunnels support team provides alternative things to consider.
Do you think ClickFunnels delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ClickFunnels's feature set?
Did ClickFunnels live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ClickFunnels go as expected?
Would you buy ClickFunnels again?
I truly believe that ClickFunnels should be used by anyone running a business. It truly streamlines the online scope and guides customers on a desired path without making them feel pulled in a million directions or overwhelmed. There is a learning curve, and parts of it can be improved, but overall I have been very pleased with ClickFunnels. The only time I would say it is less appropriate would be if someone does not desire online aspects to their business or doesn't want to grow in that area.