Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Landing page A/B testing: (11)7.979%
- Real-time analytics dashboard (11)7.474%
- Optimization recommendations (8)6.262%
- SEO tools (9)6.161%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ClickFunnels, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Through my landing page registration funnel, I've been able to bring 300+ followers into my email list and Facebook group.
- I've signed 3 clients within a month of having these funnels.
- I'm able to have the hands-off ability of finding and signing clients, therefore it is less stressful.
- Every dollar I spend on advertising. ClickFunnels gets me capture around $35 for $1 spent.
- Helps me automate and sell $500 - $5,000 online digital products.
- Saves me employing 2-3 people doing individual jobs that one person can do comfortably - So saves me potentially $80,000 - $1500,000 per year in wage outgoings.
- It has saved me significant amounts of time being able to re-use previously created funnels
- The funnels I've built with Clickfunnels have made me significantly more than what I pay for it (when combined with paid traffic)
- I've been able to earn revenue from teaching others how to use it
- Easy to sell and create digital offerings which has significantly increased revenue.
- Not mobile-friendly which has reduced the ease of using when away from my computer.
- Easy to create upsells for a bump in revenue.
- Email list growth by 200%+
- Generated over $200k+
- Quickly launched offers in 3 different niches.
- My clients make more money with it than without it
- Other builders aren't necessarily better...we've tried and keep coming back to CF
- If CF 2.0 (which launches around March I'm told) is anywhere near as impressive as Russell Brunson makes it sound, it will be a TOTAL game changer when compared to the current version...(which will still be available as well)
- The money spent on CF every month has definitely turned a profit. We'd stop using it if it didn't.
- The widespread usage of the platform means there's lots of work to be done which is great!
- Russell is a marketing machine, which then creates more work for those who build.
- Split testing landing pages.
- Helps us make more money.
- Email automation.
- 20X ROI
- Automated sales 24/7
- Forced us to focus on one product/service at a time, which was hugely positive
- It's helped our marketing budget become more efficient.
- Helped us grow our core customer base.
- Start up cost was just learning curves.
- More time billable with less work to do. Without needing a web developer we have saved thousands of dollars in design time and costs.
- Shopping Cart: ClickFunnels saves a lot because I don't have to have a separate shopping cart integration. They integrate directly with Stripe so you can sell digital products or services with ease.
- Time Efficient: I can't say enough about how quickly and easily I can create a page or a series of pages, thanks to ClickFunnels. This is an enormous time-saver, and time is money.
- Facebook Group: I do not like their Facebook Group at all. I think it's far too big for their team to manage and a waste of time for business owners. I am a part of various Facebook Business Groups that are supportive and allow for connections and collaborations. Unfortunately, all I have ever seen inside the ClickFunnels Facebook group is nonsense and spam.
- It makes creating landing pages much quicker, so ad campaigns are up and running in a fraction of the time.
- As a marketing agency, we've been able to get some efficiencies by using it for ourselves and being able to implement it well for clients too.
- It makes setting up a series of pages much easier, so we can sell digital products without having to buy an eCommerce tool or payment gateway.
- I ran out of money fast, as I paid $2500 per month for the program with no income.
- I was moved from coach to coach and everyone had a different opinion, so nothing ends up being 'right' as they keep criticizing each other's work.
- I emptied out my savings account on this program that promises to,
- "hold my hand until I get there". False advertising. I dropped out when my money was finished. Now I am bankrupt and have nothing to show for it.
- What they did not tell me was that the super successful people they made us talk to were there for a longer time and that the 6-10 month success stories are not the norm.
- Increased Conversion Rate
- Decreased Time to Launch Landing Pages
- Systematized Lead Generation and Nurturing
- Increased Brand recognition
- Increased sales
- Time to market with easy build solutions
- Not a big enough ROI for cost of subscription
- Support sometimes took too long for us to fix important issues, delaying our deadlines on things.
- With the use of ClickFunnels, I have gone from feeling like everything was chaotic and scattered to being 100% streamlined and efficient. Further, if I have a random idea for a new funnel, I can literally set everything up and send it out to my community in a matter of hours as opposed to days or longer before. To me that's everything.
- With the use of ClickFunnels, I feel very confident sending things to my community because I know they will have a positive experience which increases their trust in me as a service provider and a brand.
- New leads are good for my business.
- A straight forward way to sell products is good to.
- I have only been at it for a few months.
- I love the community and support.
- Our revenue from regular monthly sales promotions doubled.
- Positive: I can share funnel structures across clients - make it once, then duplicate efforts (if need be) to another client's account. This is efficiency. Time is money.
- Positive: Clickfunnels has a connection community on facebook, which is a networking opportunity - and a place to find answers quickly. This is a connection to potential deals and clients, as well as a workforce that can help execute work if need be.
- Negative: Clickfunnels has this "one funnel away" challenge - and puts out stories of people who have "struck it rich" from using Clickfunnels. No one is one funnel away. This creates a negative impression of marketers - big promises, not necessarily applicable to every client - and it's really important to be able to stand 100% behind what you claim or present as possible for a client. (For example, a funnel is not going to fix a disjointed brand image, a wrong offer, or a product that no one wants.)
- I was able to grow my email list.
- A lot of extra sales.
- Easy to set up upsells and rebills chains.