ClickFunnels

• Landing page A/B testing: (11)
  • Real-time analytics dashboard (11)
  • Optimization recommendations (8)
    6.2
  • SEO tools (9)
    6.1

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ClickFunnels, and make your voice heard!

ClickFunnels Platinum

TwoCommaClubX

SEO and Conversion Optimization

What is ClickFunnels?

ClickFunnels offers a web page designer oriented around setting up a sales funnel easily, for those with no coding and design experience.

ClickFunnels Technical Details

Reviewers rate Landing page A/B testing: highest, with a score of 7.9.

The most common users of ClickFunnels are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

• Through my landing page registration funnel, I've been able to bring 300+ followers into my email list and Facebook group.
  • I've signed 3 clients within a month of having these funnels.
  • I'm able to have the hands-off ability of finding and signing clients, therefore it is less stressful.
  • Every dollar I spend on advertising. ClickFunnels gets me capture around $35 for $1 spent.
  • Helps me automate and sell $500 - $5,000 online digital products.
  • Saves me employing 2-3 people doing individual jobs that one person can do comfortably - So saves me potentially $80,000 - $1500,000 per year in wage outgoings.
April 28, 2022

ClickFunnels Review

Matthew Clark | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It has saved me significant amounts of time being able to re-use previously created funnels
  • The funnels I've built with Clickfunnels have made me significantly more than what I pay for it (when combined with paid traffic)
  • I've been able to earn revenue from teaching others how to use it
  • My clients make more money with it than without it
  • Other builders aren't necessarily better...we've tried and keep coming back to CF
  • If CF 2.0 (which launches around March I'm told) is anywhere near as impressive as Russell Brunson makes it sound, it will be a TOTAL game changer when compared to the current version...(which will still be available as well)
Jason Rutel | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The money spent on CF every month has definitely turned a profit. We'd stop using it if it didn't.
  • The widespread usage of the platform means there's lots of work to be done which is great!
  • Russell is a marketing machine, which then creates more work for those who build.
Kate Murray, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Shopping Cart: ClickFunnels saves a lot because I don't have to have a separate shopping cart integration. They integrate directly with Stripe so you can sell digital products or services with ease.
  • Time Efficient: I can't say enough about how quickly and easily I can create a page or a series of pages, thanks to ClickFunnels. This is an enormous time-saver, and time is money.
  • Facebook Group: I do not like their Facebook Group at all. I think it's far too big for their team to manage and a waste of time for business owners. I am a part of various Facebook Business Groups that are supportive and allow for connections and collaborations. Unfortunately, all I have ever seen inside the ClickFunnels Facebook group is nonsense and spam.
Bailey Witt, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It makes creating landing pages much quicker, so ad campaigns are up and running in a fraction of the time.
  • As a marketing agency, we've been able to get some efficiencies by using it for ourselves and being able to implement it well for clients too.
  • It makes setting up a series of pages much easier, so we can sell digital products without having to buy an eCommerce tool or payment gateway.
Tina Keys | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I ran out of money fast, as I paid $2500 per month for the program with no income.
  • I was moved from coach to coach and everyone had a different opinion, so nothing ends up being 'right' as they keep criticizing each other's work.
  • I emptied out my savings account on this program that promises to,
  • "hold my hand until I get there". False advertising. I dropped out when my money was finished. Now I am bankrupt and have nothing to show for it.
  • What they did not tell me was that the super successful people they made us talk to were there for a longer time and that the 6-10 month success stories are not the norm.
  • With the use of ClickFunnels, I have gone from feeling like everything was chaotic and scattered to being 100% streamlined and efficient. Further, if I have a random idea for a new funnel, I can literally set everything up and send it out to my community in a matter of hours as opposed to days or longer before. To me that's everything.
  • With the use of ClickFunnels, I feel very confident sending things to my community because I know they will have a positive experience which increases their trust in me as a service provider and a brand.
page V | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Positive: I can share funnel structures across clients - make it once, then duplicate efforts (if need be) to another client's account. This is efficiency. Time is money.
  • Negative: This is $99 per month. I can replicate the effects of this program with three other programs: Weebly, Privy, and Mailchimp (This is NOT a recommendation for mature brands, but for starter brands) for about $60 per month.
  • Positive: Clickfunnels has a connection community on facebook, which is a networking opportunity - and a place to find answers quickly. This is a connection to potential deals and clients, as well as a workforce that can help execute work if need be.
  • Negative: Clickfunnels has this "one funnel away" challenge - and puts out stories of people who have "struck it rich" from using Clickfunnels. No one is one funnel away. This creates a negative impression of marketers - big promises, not necessarily applicable to every client - and it's really important to be able to stand 100% behind what you claim or present as possible for a client. (For example, a funnel is not going to fix a disjointed brand image, a wrong offer, or a product that no one wants.)