ClickUp has what it takes in its name, it is one Up for all the rest!
July 16, 2022

ClickUp has what it takes in its name, it is one Up for all the rest!

Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp

We use ClickUp for many different aspects of our business, from tracking meeting notes to taking surveys, receiving ticket requests to our helpdesk, and, of course, the strong suit of project management. The ability to delegate and track what has been done, what is currently being worked on, and what is in the pipeline. It is nice to have a one-stop shop to get all these things done without needing so many different pieces of software to do it. We eliminated a very well know helpdesk software to use ClickUp instead because it was more transparent and much easier for the user to fill out a helpdesk request and for us to all see, assign, and complete. I could not say enough good things about this software.
  • Forms
  • Notes
  • Project Tracking
  • Assigning duties
  • Menu Layout
  • Delegation Permission visibility
  • template forms already created to use
  • Tickets handed over to Devops in one step, priceless.
  • Removal of the cost of a helpdesk software package, Positive ROI.
  • Initially the interface can be a bit intimidating to work with.
We use it heavily to integrate and delegate issues into our Clickup via forms reporting bugs to our 3rd party DevOps. It permits the whole company to work together to get the best out of our other software platforms without a bunch of repeat efforts transferring requests from one platform to another. it is capable of being a one-stop shop.
I might be repeating myself here, but we have leaned heavily on ClickUp to take over the helpdesk requests so we could eliminate the old helpdesk platform and, by doing that, have a more transparent easy to use, assign, and follow issues flowing through our company. It has been very helpful for tracking trends, and when we are seeing repetitive issues coming in that we need to have all hands on deck where when it was the helpdesk software, it was delayed until we were flagged asking for help.
There are other apps like ClickUp, honestly, I cannot think of one that holds a candle to it and what it can do. I am at a loss as I try to even think of software outside of the entire Google Suite or the Microsoft suite, which is just silly expensive. So I guess for this question, I am a group and have never looked for an alternative because I have been so happy with what ClickUp has done for us.

Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?

Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?

Would you buy ClickUp again?

It works fantastic for our projects where there are many moving parts simultaneously and many users working on the same project. With the color-coded users with icons to represent them and the ease of breaking down large projects into smaller bites to allow delegation, I feel is a very strong suit for ClickUp. I do not think it is an ideal software for email generation or creating anything of the marketing nature outside of tracking the duties that would be done elsewhere.

ClickUp Feature Ratings