Overall Satisfaction with CloudTalk
We currently use CloudTalk for our Sales department. We were using another software before to make outbound calls before but it just wasn't doing it for us so there was an internal change and we eventually migrated over to CloudTalk. It definitely helps with making our outbound calls easier and takes inbound as well. Quite honestly it has definitely been something that I've enjoyed and even though I had problems with it at first, it turns out it was actually because I wasn't hooked up to the Ethernet cable. Once that was sorted, everything went great.
- Making our outbound calls easier.
- Acting as our own internal VOIP tool to help with inbound calls.
- Being a reliable software
- Ability to send text messages...absolutely love this
- Honestly, it does the job for me so I have no features I'd want to add.
- It has provided a solid option for calling our customers on time.
- The ability to return a call if missed is huge and definitely helps if someone needs to reach our team.
- Solid use of text messaging.
Though it was not my decision from switching from Circleloop, when we had originally used CircleLoop it gave some issues with internal transfer and taking calls which heavily affected us. With CloudTalk we can now successfully make outbound calls without any problems.
Do you think CloudTalk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CloudTalk's feature set?
Did CloudTalk live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of CloudTalk go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy CloudTalk again?