Overall Satisfaction with Constant Contact
Constant Contact is great for small businesses to do email marketing. There are CRMs/Email software for certain industries. Constant Contact can cater to any industry and gives you the flexibility to create responsive, exciting emails. The analytics are pretty robust as well compared to other software I have used for email campaigns.
- Great reporting within the system
- Flexible design
- Can sort out lists very specifically
- Easy to use
- Spam filters work great, and checking for broken addresses
- Pricing is a tad high
- The templates aren't truly that flexible
- Some CRMs offer email campaigns that are industry specific
- No built out content for industries
- Driving customers to fill out forms, engage on website, etc.
- Keeping your business top of mind
- Every company needs digital marketing
I loved using this product, and overall it checked the boxes for all of our email campaign needs. We also had a very high delivery rate with this product. I think this product is well suited for a small business or even for a freelancer. If you are a big enterprise, there is likely a CRM that has email campaigns built in.