Overall Satisfaction with Coursera
For more than 5 years, as in every organization where I held managerial/leadership positions, I have implemented employee training by developing a training plan for them in Coursera. I consider this resource the best on the market precisely because of the quality of the content that is there. Certificates, obtained on the Coursera, are not in vain valued by many companies - they are hard to get, but the person who receives such a certificate has decent knowledge.
- Content Quality.
- Hard-earned certification.
- Completeness of knowledge.
- I would like more variety of types of test questions.
- I would like a more user-friendly interface with fewer clicks.
- Allowed us to certify the knowledge of all top employees.
- The knowledge gained by employees was immediately applied in projects.
Do you think Coursera delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Coursera's feature set?
Did Coursera live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Coursera go as expected?
Would you buy Coursera again?
If you need to train your employees in new specialties or improve their current knowledge, then Coursera is definitely the best choice. However, you should aim for long-term training, as many specializations last for 2-3 months. If you are looking for very short courses, then this resource is not for you.