Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
Deputy is very functional for business where staff is working at stationary locations. For us, we have a difficulty as some staff has to cover in an emergency to another location or event because they are not added to the location prior, they couldn't clock in or they could not adjust the clocking location. This creates confusion in the reports afterward.
- Clock-in Clock Out very clear and easy to use.
- There is adequate support.
- Staff and manager could both see a very clear view for work schedules.
- The integration to different HR system, e.g. Personio if the export could be easier.
- The multi location function could be easily for us.
- Education to the user and how to fully utilize this system.
- Our HR team is using Personio as a report and payroll system and Deputy has no direct export to this.
- The ease of using this definitely saved the time of our managers to create schedules.
There is a system called Staffomatic, which was a weird switch as that is not as clear and the staff is confused as they don't have a clear differentiation between the terminal and the staff accounts.
Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?
Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?
Would you buy Deputy again?
I hoped that there would be more training for our HR staff and documentation to share with the staff.