Overall Satisfaction with Desk.com
Desk.com and the Salesforce Service Cloud have been absolutely incredible with case management, support, and integration with our Salesforce CRM. We have been able to increase agent productivity by between 25-30% year over year using Desk.com and we are able to give our teams a comprehensive 360-degree view of our customers to deliver personalized and customized service offerings. We are also able to support customers across any channel at scale.
- Support our customers on any channel at scale.
- Personalize our customer support experience.
- Automate redundant admin tasks to boost overall efficiency.
- Configure workflows and customize consoles effectively.
- Email support capabilities can definitely be expanded.
- Enhanced organization and prioritization of support and service tickets.
- Quickly identifying errors when a ticket is triggered and being able to triage effectively.
- Increasing service agent productivity by between 25-30% year over year.
- Provide my team with a 360-degree view of our customers in order to be able to deliver more personalized services.
- Faster time to resolution and MTTR by supporting our customers across multiple channels.
Desk.com and Salesforce Service Cloud can be very easily implemented, administered, and scaled across support teams within the organization. It is truly an industry gold standard as it has a lot of great out-of-the-box functionality and does not require as much customization work as competing CRM customer engagement centers. Its automated response and SLA management capabilities are exceptional and very easy to manage compared to its competitive set.
Do you think Desk.com (discontinued) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Desk.com (discontinued)'s feature set?
Did Desk.com (discontinued) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Desk.com (discontinued) go as expected?
Would you buy Desk.com (discontinued) again?
Desk.com and the Salesforce Service Cloud provide a sophisticated suite to easily create and track cases coming in, along with automatically routing and escalating issues as they arise. It allows me to configure my own workflows and customizes consoles with easy drag and drop functionality. It is the perfect help desk software, which integrates with the Salesforce Sales and Commerce clouds seamlessly. The in-app and mobile support is also very expedient and helpful.
Desk.com (discontinued) Feature Ratings
We are now using the full breadth of features that Desk.com and Salesforce Service Cloud offers, after comprehensive onboarding and training of our teams. Desk.com pulls all of our customer interactions across channels into an easy-to-digest and customized interface, which is now being utilized broadly across our customer support teams. We have thus been able to streamline customer conversations across multiple channels, which improves our rep productivity and mean time to resolution (MTTR).
Desk.com and Salesforce Service Cloud's usability is seamless to get up and running, administer, and scale across the organization. It allows us to get up and running in days rather than weeks and has transformed our customer support teams globally into efficient, world-class teams. The best practices that the Salesforce and Desk.com teams provide are also very valuable, as we have the right case studies and tips to implement right away in our organization.