DiscoverOrg has completely changed my prospecting motion!https://www.trustradius.com/sales-intelligenceDiscoverOrgUnspecified7.92091012018-12-10T23:35:17.596Z
December 10, 2018
DiscoverOrg has completely changed my prospecting motion!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with DiscoverOrg
We are currently in an evaluation phase of DiscoverOrg. This means that we have had a limited amount of access in order to determine its value within the Sales organization. It is also actively being used within our Marketing department for lead enrichment.
- DiscoverOrg is phenomenal at providing accurate telephone numbers for prospects, which leads to much better prospecting efforts.
- DiscoverOrg's trigger alerts are incredibly helpful to be made aware when a customer's budget opens up, when their fiscal year begins, and ultimately appropriate timing for engagement.
- DiscoverOrg's lists and reports are great for prospecting and lead enrichment.
- DiscoverOrg's UI could be a bit more digestible, as sometimes I feel as though I'm getting lost among all of the different features.
- DiscoverOrg's Salesforce integration is great, but its Chrome extension can be a bit fickle when prospecting directly via a prospect's website.
- DiscoverOrg's scope of smaller companies is quite narrow, so more information into smaller businesses would be incredibly helpful.
- Thus far it has at the very least made the data that we have in Salesforce much more reliable, as we have a lot of data that was imported may years ago.
- I have actually been able to get into contact with multiple peers of leaders in targeted positions, therefore increasing the deal size of several deals in my pipeline.
- Trigger alerts has made the timing of my outreach perfect for when budget has opened up within a company, which then led to several very short cycled closed deals.
DiscoverOrg is definitely the standout among its competitors. It has provided me with far more value for the deals in my pipeline than any other prospecting tool that I have utilized in my current role. The data is far better and more accurate, which has given me many more opportunities to connect with prospective customers.
I have not yet created any specific reports within DiscoverOrg. The only feature that I have utilized that would slightly resemble a report would be trigger alerts, which essentially allows me to pinpoint certain companies to understand when budget becomes available.
DiscoverOrg is perfectly suited for lead enrichment, as much of our data in Salesforce is incorrect. DiscoverOrg has given us very accurate data in order to get into contact with prospects that had incorrect data and information in the past. It might not be as well suited to scenarios for later stages in a typical sales cycle, as its most appropriate nearer to the beginning.