Overall Satisfaction with DocuSign
DocuSign was used at our organization to be able to have professors easily sign contracts digitally when we were partnering with them to publish their books on our platform. It was also used to sign employee contracts digitally and update employee contracts for promotions, raises, etc. Docusign solved a huge problem for us by making signatures easy, safe, and secure.
- DocuSign is very easy and intuitive to use. Once you send 1 or 2 contracts it becomes second nature
- DocuSign does a great job of tracking and managing documents/contracts.
- DocuSign's UI is very nice to work in. There are some other digital signature platforms that just seem archaic.
- There are some technical issues that come with the platform, but to be expected when dealing with software. i.e. crashes, software being slow.
- Hard to get a really neat and tidy signature due to the electronic nature of the platform.
- Customer service can be iffy at times, and if you are not an enterprise customer there is not much support (when offering free versions this should be expected).
- At times can be a bit glitchy which is not what you want when it comes to dealing with contracts.
- It allows us to deal with nationwide clients and obtain legal signature very easily which is huge for our business.
- Saves us tons of time by not having to print out contracts or book in-person meetings for signature.
- Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign)
DocuSign seems to be a bit more of a user-friendly platform to work through. At the end of the digital signature, platforms are mostly the same as they accomplish one goal, get a contract signed safely and securely much sooner than if you were to get a physical signature. Adobe Sign's UI seems to be a bit out dated.
The tech support can be iffy at times but with such a widely used platform and lots of technical features, I understand that you're not going to have a response in 30 seconds. You truly need to be a high paying customer to receive white-glove service, but if you are a smaller company who is tech-savvy, DocuSign is perfect!
Do you think DocuSign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DocuSign's feature set?
Did DocuSign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of DocuSign go as expected?
Would you buy DocuSign again?
DocuSign is very well suited for large organizations that work in very transactional spaces. Being able to easily put together contracts safely and securely really helps in getting signature back from clients faster. The ease of use for our clients is huge and also helps with obtaining signatures on contracts. DocuSign can really be used at any company, but I would say 200+ employee companies is what it makes the most sense for.