Everhour Review 12 of 37
Everhour Review: "Useful time-tracking and invoice creation tool for self-employed"
Michelle Ng profile photo
March 27, 2019

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Everhour

I'm a design consultant and I use it to track the time I spent on my client's projects as well as my own projects.
  • Time tracking. The ability to put billable vs. non-billable hours, and the different views of seeing how the time is being spent are nice.
  • Invoicing. When creating an invoice, it calculates the total amount due by summing up the un-invoiced hours (basically all the hours added after the previous invoice date).
  • Would love to see integration with a payment system so when clients can pay the invoice directly the payment can be recorded automatically.
  • I don't know if I can give an ROI number, but I just love how easy it is to use the time tracking and invoice creation features. I've tried other products before and nothing has come close!
Everhour is much more intuitive to use. I love the Projects board that's similar to Trello, love the billable vs. non-billable functionality, and how easy it is to create an invoice based on the uninvoiced hours.
It's very useful for time-tracking. I imagine it'd be even better for someone managing a team of people.