Overall Satisfaction with Figma
We are a startup and so currently there are only two people using it in our team, one of them is me. I personally found the product very useful and very easy to use and easy to learn. Obviously, this is a UI design tool, so we used it to design our beautiful UI which is currently under deployment. It was very easy to learn, I was able to learn it within 3-5 days.
- UI Design
- Collaboration for designing.
- Using third-party plugins while designing.
- Pen tool in it so easy to use that you can make icons in it so easily.
- With the canvas sizes it supports, there should be more options available directly instead of creating it custom.
- Their preview window, preview is different in terms of size compared to actual deployment.
- They should include some guided tutorials and best-practices for new designers.
- Easy to use
- Fast and Light-weight
- It's a design tool that is so-inexpensive so the ROI has been good.
- I was able to create beautiful UI with my team without much hassle.
- It's the best compared to the other popular tools available both in terms of features and pricing, so I preferred it and the decision was excellent.
- Adobe XD
Figma can be accessed on all the platforms. Be it Windows, Mac or Linux, or whatever as it can be accessed via web browser so it was a very useful feature for collaboration. While it's the competition like Sketch is only available on Mac and Adobe XD is available on Windows and Mac through software but can't be accessed via a web browser.
Do you think Figma delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Figma's feature set?
Did Figma live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Figma go as expected?
Would you buy Figma again?
If you want to create a UI design quickly and don't have much knowledge specifically for using any tool for UI Design, Figma is best-suited. Its basic version is free, so you can first learn it like a pro, and then if you like you can purchase it. It's available for all the platforms as it has a web version that can be directly accessed by your browser. Also, it has preview apps for android and ios. Figma has tutorials on their website but they are somewhat not for basic users, so I'll recommend Figma to create some.
It's so simple to use! I have no background in UI design but basic designing and I was able to learn this software Figma within 3-5 days. There are tons of tutorials available on Youtube from so many popular YouTubers in the space, you can just go through them and start designing.
Like to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Designing using it.
- Using plugins within it to find icons and stuff.
- Placement of icons and making them stay there.
Yes, but I don't use it