Overall Satisfaction with Gist
Gist is being used by our company for chat service on our website, booking demos, and email marketing. Gist is used across the board and allows us to communicate with website visitors and the team all on one platform. The problem that Gist solves is not having to use multiple programs to communicate with customers and teams. Gist is only getting better, and as it grows we are able to cancel other programs.
- Chat on the Gist platform is amazing and super easy to install on my website with just a little code in the header.
- Chat notifications are on point and the live view makes things even better. You're able to view visitors on your website without chat.
- Workspace is amazing and makes setting up your marketing emails easy.
- Pre-design email templates.
- Quick tip videos built in the dashboard to help you when starting a new project. I would love to say to my team, "Follow the instructions on Gist to setup."
- People love instant access and the Gist chat feature really helps.
- The ability to start a conversation online then take it to email is amazing.
- Integration with Google Calendar helps me not overbook demos.
Mailchimp is great but did not offer the chat feature. ActiveCampaign's price point was too high. LiveChat was cool but did not offer the all-in-one platform that Gist gives. I think Gist will catch up to ActiveCampaign in about another year. Mailchimp is just on another level and integrates with everything. I hope Gist will catch up with them regarding email marketing.
Gist is great for chat on your website and as a knowledge base. Gist could be a little too much for an individual selling online. Someone wanting to send out a quick promotional email or without the pre-built emails might need another system. I know the team at Gist will catch up with more predesign forms and emails.