Gong.io can help your sales team save time from writing notes
November 19, 2019

Gong.io can help your sales team save time from writing notes

Overall Satisfaction with Gong.io

Gong.io is being used by our SMB sales department, which is composed of a team of 20. Right now all our calls are recorded in Gong.io, in which the team and our managers use it to track and monitor performance metrics in relation to our business goals.
  • Gong.io does a great job of transcribing your call into notes and identifying key components of your conversation, ie. Business need discovery, Next steps, Products.
  • Does a good job of pooling all your teams calls into one place so you can see everyone's call activity.
  • Does great screen recordings.
  • Not good at hopping or joining calls that are scheduled last-minute.
  • The UI is not the best.
  • Some of the metrics are not relatable.
  • Positive because I spend more time on calls and less time writing notes because of the transcriber.
  • Some of the metrics have been helpful in identifying small things I can try, ie. patience and monitoring how long I speak.
  • Gong.io isn't compatible with some call programs like Google Hangouts which can be a pain, or when it falls off the call that can be a pain as well.
  • Does not record calls that are scheduled last-minute.
I think Gong.io is the most compatible, and better metrics that can help you make actionable changes to your call performance. The transcriber is also more intuitive.
Great onboarding and getting everyone setup, but not much ongoing support.

Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Gong's feature set?

Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Gong go as expected?

Would you buy Gong again?

Gong.io is well suited in a call-heavy sales cycle where it can be used as a transcriber, and for customer success to identify trends in tone and conversation.