Overall Satisfaction with Google Analytics
Google Analytics is used to understand our website traffic and help measure our marketing efforts. We will look at Google Analytics, but we also have it linked to a few tools that help combine it with other information to make it even more valuable. The product is mainly used by our marketing team and in general, it helps us with our marketing efforts and the investment we make into marketing.
- It provides great insights into your website analytics.
- It has a mass amount of data it provides you that can truly change how you look at your marketing efforts.
- It has a large number of views and reports you can use to look at the data in different ways.
- While it has a lot to offer, it can be overwhelming sometimes. I'd love to get weekly or monthly emails with tips or stories of how other similar businesses use it.
- I wish you there some type of limited access to the organic search so you could at least see some of it versus needing to have the premium version.
- I wish there was an easier way to build reports. I've tested it out, but have found more success in just using other reports that have already been created.
- It has had a positive impact on our marketing efforts because of the information it provides.
- It has had a positive impact on our website management because it lets us know the visitor funnel.
- It has had a positive impact on our lead generation because it provides insights into the page we need to improve and where our traffic tends to end up.
We ultimately ended up using both, but we have compared HubSpot to Google Analytics. That said, HubSpot is able to incorporate Google Analytics into your account so it becomes even more valuable to be able to see it from start to finish in terms of the marketing effort and then the visitors that end up on the website and ideally convert.
I've only reached out one time with a question, but it was answered promptly and quickly resolved my issue. I've had a good experience overall with Google Analytics and many times can find the answer on my own before even needing to contact support. That said, when I did, it was a good experience!
Do you think Google Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Analytics's feature set?
Did Google Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Analytics go as expected?
Would you buy Google Analytics again?
Google Analytics is suited for any business of any size that wants to gain insights into their website traffic and data. Any company could find value in the information that is provided by Google Analytics. We are a small company, but I've worked for larger companies where this can be the case as well. Especially if you have access to the Premium version, it can be even more valuable.