Overall Satisfaction with Google Data Studio
Google Data Studio delivers daily, weekly and monthly updates on our KPI. Saves my time as I don't have to import/export data from a number of sources and combine the data into reports. It has a nice-looking report available online which also can be downloaded as a PDF if needed. My daily routine starts with Data Studio and coffee. Lacking one of them make me nervous.
- Import data from GA and display in comparison to a previous time period
- Prepare nice-looking high level report of sales that can be shared to stakeholders
- An online report can be shared via a link with stakeholder
- A report can be split by segments (like device type, campaign, date or landing page) dynamically
- A report has many sources build in OOTB
- You can blend date from a number of sources without using a single line of code!
- Data studio (as same as GA) is not the fastest, and sometimes you need to wait for a data.
- Would be good to have the possibility to schedule an automatic export a PDF and send via email.
- Amount of themes is rather low and there is no possibility to save your brand styling and use it in the next report.
- Reporting cost us less than before.
- More accurate micromanagement due to data filtering and drill-down possibilities.
A web-based free tool, with all the power that you need for daily reporting and checking KPIs. The biggest problem is the data load time.
I don't have any experience with Google customer support, but there is a really big society that is happy to help with your issues.
I've used Tablou and Power BI. Those don't have a free plan and I've found them hard to use with a lower number of connectors.