Web Meetings Made Easy
April 28, 2021

Web Meetings Made Easy

Overall Satisfaction with GoTo Meeting

I use GoTo Meeting for a couple of my accounts. I set up and manage marketing campaigns for various industries and a couple of these accounts are set up to have numerous scheduled web meetings. These meetings happen frequently and sometimes the attendees need to be able to share documents, share ideas, etc. Sometimes there are only two attendees and other times there are 10 attendees. This program is easy to use for everyone involved and allows for all of the above. The fact that you can also set up automatic reminders is the best.
  • Love to be able to set up auto reminders, makes it so easy as there are a ton of meetings/demonstrations/with follow ups, but most importantly it saves time and money by not having personnel make reminder calls.
  • GoTo Meeting is very easy to use. With Zoom it can be confusing sometimes on if you should use a dial in or if you should use the link to join. GoTo Meeting is much clearer on what to do.
  • Some of the reporting features are difficult to figure out.
  • At times if [there are] too many attendees, it will glitch or freeze.
  • It's been free for everything I have used it for, so it's a great value.
I have used Zoom and Calendly quite often as well. GoTo Meeting is my all time favorite, then I would say Zoom, then Calendly. Calendly is harder to use. I use GoTo Meeting as my preference for some accounts due to easy integration for clients and ease of use and reminder capabilities.

Do you think GoTo Meeting delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with GoTo Meeting's feature set?

Did GoTo Meeting live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of GoTo Meeting go as expected?

Would you buy GoTo Meeting again?

In today's age meeting via the web has become a way of life and there are a lot of choices out there as options. GoTo Meeting is one of the easiest to use and integrates easily with other programs like Microsoft. I would say maybe for larger groups of people there may be a better option out there, but I don't know. I do know that I would recommend this product to pretty much anyone.

GoTo Meeting Feature Ratings