Overall Satisfaction with Gusto
Gusto is one of the most widely known payroll software which is indeed a very well-rounded one. I have been using this tool for a couple of years now and I am seriously hooked. It is quite secure and has allowed us to a great extent to easily manage all our employment details. This tool has resolved all the queries regarding where to derive tax documents from. Payroll can become a very tedious and mundane task and this has catered to it so well. The customer service of this product is also really supportive and accommodating. Overall, it is an incredible platform. We always got the customer support we required in a timely manner. I have no complaints associated with their customer support as they have always accommodated my issues and queries on an instant basis.
- It provides easy onboarding and constant communication with our staff, which has prevented us from becoming all over the place.
- Because the product is cloud-based so it has helped us in working anywhere and at any time which is again leverage.
- The user interface is also very friendly which helps us in all types of tasks to be done efficiently with minimal errors.
- I find the program to be slightly hefty in the pricing aspect because currently we are not even using all features still it is a little towards the pricey end.
- A mobile application is something that is missing in this solution and can be a game-changer if present.
- The payroll processing has been made so much easier with this tool.
- This product has mitigated manual errors from payrolls to a great extent.
- The user interface of this product is simple yet clean. It is super easy to use and find whatever you need to. I have had the experience of using other software as well and trust me this one is far better than all of them.
I have used many other alternatives available of Gusto for my business and it is safe to say that this tool has been the best among all. It was so much easier to implement Gusto than all other competitors. Some of the software had awful customer service. Some of them had bad prices and some of them had terrible performance. I am glad that I found this because with this I never had to struggle as it is quite comfortable to use and it is also very efficient in terms of performance.
Do you think Gusto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gusto's feature set?
Did Gusto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gusto go as expected?
Would you buy Gusto again?
Payroll can become one of the most unexciting and challenging tasks at some instances so I am glad that Gusto has been introduced for the rescue. I find this product quite scalable for both large and small companies plus of course medium-sized too. I feel that I was very recently introduced to this platform because it was something that I always wanted to have in my business.