Overall Satisfaction with Gusto
I started using Gusto in combination with Clover, which was my payment processor and POS at the time. It integrated seamlessly with new employees and contractors, and allowed me to track and pay them simply at various employment levels and also pay myself as the managing member of my company using owner’s draw. It even provided options for workmans comp, incentives and rewards, and benefits including health insurance options. The number of simple, streamlined solutions that were offered was outstanding for a small business like mine.
- Simple, clean, and accessible layout for both management and employees
- Multiple other services and features offered including early pay, benefits, vacation, and owners draw options
- Super fast direct deposit options even for a small business like mine that isn’t making huge numbers. This was so helpful.
- Extremely friendly and prompt customer service
- The fees are somewhat on the higher end
- Paystubs should look a little more official rather than the minimalist look they have
- Actual business name does not show up on bank statements making it hard to verify small
- Rapid direct deposit is amazing and so helpful at this time
- Simplicity and Clear
- Great customer service
- More time to spend with clients since I’m not stuck doing payroll
- Better profits as a result of less accounting waste
Do you think Gusto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gusto's feature set?
Did Gusto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gusto go as expected?
Would you buy Gusto again?
Gusto would be ideal and perfect for smaller scale businesses and those who don’t have time to develop and fuss over payroll or other major admin issues. For a high number of employees though or much bigger businesses, Gusto might not be robust enough for their needs and for the complexities.