Overall Satisfaction with Heap
Heap is currently used at Jaanuu primarily by e-commerce/web and BI/Analytics teams. We use this to measure funnel conversion, traffic by lines of business, AB testing, retention, and other on-site behaviors.
- Automatically tracks front-end data
- Slick user interface
- Responsive customer service support team
- Path report does not allow for users to see typical paths between both a starting point and an ending point.
- Path report only shows 5 steps maximum.
- Graph report - when comparing multiple events, the UI does not allow filtering for each event.
- When altering [the] steps of a funnel report, the group-by selection gets reset. This causes users to spend unnecessary time reconfiguring reports.
- Allowed us to understand AB tests in more detail using funnel reports.
- We have not synced with delighted for NPS scores, though we are looking into this as an added value.
- Helped us understand where there are dropoffs in the conversion funnel, and where to focus/prioritize efforts.
I inherited Heap and decided to stick with it because it has already been in use for 4 years or so, and did not want to lose the data in a potential migration. I still prefer Mixpanel however because it feels more accurate and also allows for easy creation of custom queries using JQL.
Do you think Heap delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Heap's feature set?
Did Heap live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Heap go as expected?
Would you buy Heap again?