Highspot - a must-have toolhttps://www.trustradius.com/sales-enablementHighspotUnspecified9401012018-06-15T16:04:00.102Z
June 15, 2018
Highspot - a must-have tool
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Highspot
Highspot is being used by a large portion of our sales team (all of our 90 Account Executives, not Account Development Representatives). The primary business problem that it addresses is the difficulty in assessing the seriousness of our buyers. Though we'd like to think that we can get an accurate reading of our prospects by ourselves, the reality is that it is often times very difficult to gauge a company's interest.
- Gives you the ability to see the exact time that a prospect spends on certain pages - this helps to get an even better understanding of what your contact values.
- It's very easy to search for other content that your co-workers are using
- "Remix function" - You can edit other people's content and add in pieces of your own in as well. EXTREMELY helpful.
- Sometimes it doesn't track accurately at all times. Ie: My contact has looked at the material based on a follow-up conversation but highspot didn't record that.
- It'd be nice if you could see how much time a prospect spends on different parts of a marketing video rather than just being notified that your prospect viewed the video.
- It'd be nice to "pitch" multiple documents at once without having to do it through a "Template".
- The ROI is the extreme time savings - to identify which accounts to focus on and really prioritize vs other accounts to spend less time on
- It's sped up my follow up process significantly. Only if an account opens material from my initial email will I continue to send supporting documents. Previously, I focused on very customized emails for all my accounts (which is quite time intensive) only to learn that some of the accounts opened nothing of what I had prepared.
- I can when a prospect is re-engaging and be proactive about the conversation. This allows me to prep, read previous notes, and be ready for a call immediately.
I really haven't used many other similar products besides an email tracker. This is far superior as you can see exactly what your contact is focusing on and what they value. Then, your additional follow up can reiterate that particular value, which will inevitably resonate more with them.
Scenarios that it's well suited:
- follow up materials after a meeting
- scheduling purposes (ie: If I can see that they haven't even opened a reminder email for a meeting, it's likely they won't attend - this saves me time.)