Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
Our creative agency uses Hootsuite to schedule and publish social content across a range of social media platforms for a variety of CPG brands and b2b clients.
- Good all-in-one tool for social media management
- Makes scheduling/posting across social platforms super easy
- Generates analytics reports
- Pricing can easily balloon as additional services, accounts, integrations are needed
- In past, sometimes had problems probably displaying media when published (images, GIFs, videos)
- Have to use OWLY short links or pay for expensive custom link generators
- Dramatically increased marketing efficiency by reducing [the] time/effort needed to manage social accounts
- Freed up much more bandwidth to focus on creating content rather than posting/scheduling/reporting
- Allowed us to effectively take on more clients bc of saved time/labor
Hootsuite was an earlier established player in the field than both Sprout Social and Sendible. It seems both have caught up in terms of robustness and features. Sendible gave our team the most issues with publishing content. Sprout Social is where our team settled on bc of affordability/scalability.
Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?
Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?
Would you buy Hootsuite again?
Hootsuite used to have one of the best free services out there for small and midsized organizations' social posting needs. But once our agency needed to scale (i.e. adding more clients and/or more social accounts), Hootsuite quickly became a less-affordable option relative to the other social management services out there.