Hootsuite Pro Review From A Consultant's POVhttps://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementHootsuiteUnspecified7.94301012018-01-18T21:23:46.446Z
January 18, 2018
Hootsuite Pro Review From A Consultant's POV
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite Pro
Hootsuite Pro is used daily by my team to ensure that posts are made on time and responded to as well. We utilize Hootsuite Pro to follow conversations, manage mentions and provide overall customer service for our clients' accounts.
- Schedule posts to go out, making this process a little less hectic.
- We manage multiple social media accounts and logging into everyone every time is a bit of a hassle. Hootsuite Pro allows us a central point of contact for our client's social media accounts
- Overall Hootsuite Pro has been a huge time-saver.
- The calendar layout is a bit "clunky". It would be great to be able to customize the Calendar view so that more of the social media post is visible.
- It would be amazing if Hootsuite Pro could pull content from a local database or spreadsheet, without having to upload the content. This would really help with evergreen content.
2 - One person monitors the posts for accuracy, the schedule them out ahead of time.
- Hootsuite is a core tool we use to perform daily functions of the business, therefore return is positive
When I originally evaluated Buffer, I found Hootsuite Pro to be more user-friendly and affordable. I haven't evaluated Buffer in a long time, but I'm happy with Hootsuite Pro and don't anticipate a change.
Well suited for consultants who manage multiple clients. I don't think that small business owners really understand how to use Hootsuite Pro effectively. To get the most benefit, it's important to also understand the social media landscape and take the time to post to each channel.