Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot throughout our entire organization, and we use it for our company for all of our marketing - blogging, email, social media, our website and more. We do the same for our clients. HubSpot makes it easy to manage all of your marketing tactics in one place. With HubSpot, you don't have to go to multiple websites to do all of your marketing - all you do is go into HubSpot, and from there you can do it all.
- Blogging: The blogging tool within HubSpot is so convenient and easy to use. Before posting your blog, HubSpot will let you know if you've filled out all of the sections, including blog post, image, meta description, keywords, author and more.
- Social media: You can post to and monitor all of your social media sites in one place instead of having to go to each individual site to do it all. You can also see analytics for each social media post you make.
- Website pages: HubSpot makes it easy to add and update pages on your website.
- My ONLY complaint with HubSpot is that there are some days where the system freezes up, and I have trouble getting work done. I think it has a lot to do with the volume of people using HubSpot, but it can get frustrating.
- Better lead conversion: HubSpot makes it easy to convert leads and track where the leads are in the sales process
- Increased employee efficiency: since everything is in one place, employees don't need to go to a bunch of different websites to do all of their marketing
- Analytics: HubSpot makes it easy to create analytics reports for ALL of your marketing efforts - website, SEO, social media, blogging, etc.
Hootsuite and HubSpot are similar in that you can update and monitor all of your social media sites in one place. However, you can't do nearly as much with Hootsuite as you can with Hubspot. With HubSpot, you're also able to monitor your analytics and see which posts are getting the most clicks and interactions, which isn't something you can do with HubSpot. Hootsuite is limited to social media, but with HubSpot, you can do everything.
HubSpot is a great tool if you're looking to generate new leads for your business. During the selection process, ask HubSpot whether or not your goals can be accomplished through HubSpot. Although it's a great tool, it may not be right for everyone. HubSpot is really great for companies that have the assistance of an agency, but it can also work really well for businesses who are trying to do it on their own because it's so easy to use.
I can't imagine using any other tool besides HubSpot. Since using HubSpot, my efficiency has increased dramatically because I can do everything in one place, and I don't have to jump between a bunch of different websites. HubSpot has created their own type of marketing, inbound marketing, and I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon. I see HubSpot growing in the coming years, and I can see our agency growing with HubSpot. As they begin to do more, we'll be able to do more.