Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot to create, send, and track email messages to our customers. HubSpot is also utilized to create and maintain the blog area of our website and a few of our landing pages. This includes the use of forms and automated emails. Used mainly by our Marketing Department, HubSpot also assists our Sales Team in starting conversations with possible leads and to nurture our existing customers.
- HubSpot is very easy to work with. It's easy to learn and the support team at HubSpot is excellent and willing to answer every question.
- We were able to migrate our blogs and landing pages from Marketo and Compendium very easily, and our "go live" went without issue.
- HubSpot support is outstanding. All calls and emails are answered quickly, and the team is very knowledgable about their product.
- I would like to see a function added to be able to easily see what blogs I've posted to social media.
- The addition of a blog editing process would be helpful. After writing a blog it would be helpful to be able to assign another HubSpot user as an editor/publisher.
- Marketo Marketing Automation,Compendium,Eloqua
HubSpot is by far the easiest to use. The quality is the highest and the customer support is above and beyond.
HubSpot is well suited for small businesses or companies with smaller budgets.