Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We are currently using HubSpot for our recruiting efforts, which means it is used by our sales and marketing team. With the integration of the CRM and Sidekick, it has boosted our recruiting efforts. We are able to have our sales team add prospects to the CRM and then our marketing team is able to nurture them through emails, workflows, landing pages, etc. all inside of one, easy-to-use software.
- The HubSpot academy is extremely helpful. Once you are done with your onboarding, it allows you to keep self-educating. They go through the platform in-depth and have live labs where you can participate and have your own examples critiqued.
- Being a social media manger, I like the social publishing tool. It allows you to track clicks and engagement. The reports are also very well done.
- Sidekick--need I say more? It has proved to be an amazing tool for our sales team. It saves them time and allows them to be accurate when recruiting prospects.
- I think there is room for improvement with the social media monitoring. It would be nice to monitor Facebook and Google+ engagements as well.
- Being able to post to Google+ communities, like LinkedIn groups, would be an improvement as well--especially because when you schedule the posts, you have to wait for the shortlink in order to post it to the communities and track the engagements.
- I would like more one-on-one time with our account manager. We have recently revamped our HubSpot strategy and could use some pointers about our strategy.
- Since the CRM integration, HubSpot has helped to increase our employee efficiency. Our AE went from printing leads out on paper, to being comfortable enough to trust the CRM.
- HubSpot has helped us to clearly define our business objectives. We now have goals in place, along with personas. This allows us to know exactly who we're marketing to and who our ideal customer is.
We were ready to cancel our account. After the unveiling of the CRM at INBOUND14, we decided to give it another chance. It has been 3 months now and we are starting to see improvements in our efforts.