Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
At SalesITV, our marketing, sales, customer success and administration teams each use HubSpot. Our marketing team uses HubSpot for everything from building site and landing pages, to managing social media, publishing blog articles, improving search engine optimization, building CTA's and measuring our success. Our sales team uses HubSpot to have transparency over where leads are coming from, knowing the exact steps they are taking to become SQLs and enroll leads into workflows. Our customer success team uses HubSpot for retention marketing and to track customer engagement. Our administration team uses HubSpot to have transparency over the success each department is achieving.
- Workflows and automation: the workflow and automation possibilities with HubSpot are endless. We've been able to build and automate the entire customer journey for our contacts utilizing the workflow tool.
- Salesforce integration: the Salesforce integration takes minutes to set up and works flawlessly.
- Smart content: Smart content took our email campaigns to the next level - allowing us to personalize CTAs, copy and more on all of our emails and webpages.
- One of the only areas I believe HubSpot can improve in is their onboarding process. When SalesITV onboarded HubSpot, the training we received was focused more on marketing strategy than the actual use of the software.
- Any challenges we've had with the software itself, HubSpot has quickly addressed as they are constantly working on updating and improving their tools by adding enhancements based on user feedback.
- 10X increase in traffic within first six months
- 30% increase in leads within first six months
- $80K revenue from inbound leads within first six months