Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Email deliverability reporting (697)
List management (363)
Landing pages (361)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of HubSpot Marketing Hub, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $50 per month
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Calendaring
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Supported: Integration with SugarCRM
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/HubSpot to watch HubSpot Marketing Hub video.
- NetSuite ERP
- Pipeliner CRM
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Perfect Audience
- GoTo Webinar
- Google Drive
- Zoho CRM
- GlobalMeet Webinar, superseded by GlobalMeet Webcast
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio
- Sugar Sell (SugarCRM)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Zendesk Sell
- by Dialpad
- Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento)
- Pocket & Instapaper
- Pipedrive CRM
- Gravity Forms
- Wufoo Forms
- Seventh Sense
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||United States, Argentina, Austria, Australia/Cocos/Christmas Island, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland/Aland Islands, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, India, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish|
- Ads - easily creating ad audiences and campaigns from HubSpot
- Print product promotion
- Innovative emails
- Deep-down analytics
- Knowledge Base
- integration with wordpress blog
- a lot of educational materials you can learn
- Hooking it up with the framework we use to build websites, so our websites can be created that much faster and perform more optimally.
- We've used it to set up a "learning center" and capture the people that watch our videos
- We use the pages for demos
- We've been able to do some pretty complex data migrations for our clients who are moving from an old CRM to HubSpot. We've done more field manipulations, data uploads, merges, etc. than most agencies.
- The integration with Survey Monkey has allowed us to program workflows that nurture contacts based on their survey responses.
- We've also rewarded contacts based on survey responses using the Survey Monkey integration. For example - if someone completes a survey after an event, they're invited to download the event's presentation as a PDF.
- Using Hubspot workflows to send terms of business to our customers and gain their acceptance, which feeds back into our CRM, with the entire process being automated.
- Added sticky opt-in form to website header to grow subscriber list
- Download free templates from marketplace to jumpstart marketing efforts
- Use to form and workflow to generate B2B leads as well as serve as customer service tool
- The new lead flows are great - we've gathered a lot of new TOFU contacts.
- We created a bunch of custom modules that allow us to mix and match to quickly create landing pages.
- We managed to create a prospective employees "bank" using forms and lists. They can upload a CV and information and we can contact them as required
- Keeping track of the impact of our outbound marketing efforts, too.
- We didn't expect to have our CRM in HubSpot too - was a pleasant surprise when they released that.
- Social media publishing and reporting
- Lead scoring
- The use of workflows have improved the efficiencies of our internal processes
- The dashboards offer excellent analytics and the capabilities to dig deeper for details
- Building a Lead Gen Platform for several companies working in the same industry
- Page visit alerts have been really cool! When a contact we already know visits a series of pages that we know lead to higher conversion, we alert our team to follow up.
- The Salesforce integration has been so helpful. We've been able to build out marketing engagement campaigns and assign tasks to our reps who use Salesforce for follow up.
- Not sure.
- Along with a Wistia integration, we are to make data driven decisions about video development. Before we were just guessing how it impacted our bottom line.
- Inbound Marketing in general. We never thought we would be able to convert to an inbound method but Hubspot made it easy.
- Being able to see our prospects and leads activity has been a great feature.
- Adding a free CRM and Sidekick is a great value add on.
- I love finding new ways to use HubSpot. We've used it to track direct mail campaigns by sending people to landing pages that were tracked in the campaigns tool in HubSpot.
- We've used smart content to display a different map and address on the contact page to different people based on their location.
- We decided to only show the app download options to mobile viewers while providing desktop viewers with more information about the app.
- internal email automation
- social scheduling
- We are on of the few Agencies that use HubSpot for ecommerce and B2C clients. Of course we have outstanding results for those and when using HubSpot for B2B engagements as well.