Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
Our marketing team utilizes HubSpot every day. We schedule posts through their social media publisher, publish blog posts, create landing pages, and collect data from their reports to better our efforts. One of the best features is their workflow system which enables us to set actions as a response to interactions from contacts. This actively engages leads regardless of us being on HubSpot or not. It works for us.
- HubSpot, by far, is one of the best customer service providers I have ever experienced. They don't just teach nurturing, relational marketing, they eat and sleep it.
- Their workflow system takes marketing automation to a whole new level. It allows integrated software to trigger automatic tasks such as: thank you emails, event confirmation emails, receipts, lead status updates, etc. I appreciate the software is "working" 24/7, even when I am not.
- The ability to publish on so many channels in one platform is a huge timesaver. I can publish a blog post, tweet about it, and send a blog digest all in (basically) one motion.
- It can get expensive to utilize all that HubSpot has to offer because they've segmented some of their features into purchasable add-ons. Sometimes I agree, other times I don't agree that a feature needs to be purchased for use.
- I have had difficulty with formatting on HubSpot and having it appear very differently in certain email clients. There is a tool to preview the email, but certain differences seem like they should be obvious in the editor.
- For non-profits, translating for-profit marketing was difficult at first. I've found I move fairly easily through the lingo now, but every once in a while when trying to work with other departments, I'll get a look, because I'm speaking for-profit language in a non-profit atmosphere. It would be wonderful to have a non-profit version of HubSpot.
- We just broke 20K leads a few months ago. When we started we had about 3500. Our team has not been able to devote as much time as we'd like to HubSpot, but still this is a great feat.
- Time spent on emails, social media, and blog posts is greatly reduced due to it all being centrally located on HubSpot.
- Our first full year with HubSpot we saw a 26% increase in online giving. This was the highest increase we'd ever had.
- Visits to our site rapidly increased from around 8K per month to over 13K per month in about a year's time.