Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
I switched to Hubspot from a different marketing automation platform and I am really glad that I did. I use Hubspot for email campaigns, reporting, social, landing pages, forms, company website, lists, Etc. I use it like everyone does I suppose. What really set Hubspot apart for me is the ease of use. Everything is where it should be and there is never a instance of "how do I find that again?" which is great! They also make it easy to learn the platform with the academy which gives projects to try, helpful articles, and certification courses that get you up and running quickly. The community is a great resource and seems everyone I talk to that uses Hubspot is happy to give advice and work with you on a project.
- Ease of use
- Learning made simple with the Academy
- Great support team that gets back to you quickly
- On boarding process where someone from Hubspot checks in with you weekly for the first month or so
- The only issue I have is trying to switch over to the COS for my web hosting. It may be an issue with my current DNS and previous hosting site, but I have been trying (with help from an outside IT company) to switch over for about a month now and haven't been able to.
- Hubspot works great with AdWord campaigns
- Hubspot emails you everyday with companies that have been on your website, which my sales team loves because it lets them know who is active and we have been able to close deals because of it